NATURMA MEDICAL DISCLAIMER
At Naturma our customers well-being is at the heart of everything we do. We try really hard to make conscious and effective products that are safe to use. We only natural ingredients and a large proportion of these have been organic certified ensuring there has been no use of harsh chemicals in their cultivation. Natural ingredients have been used throughout the centuries and are healthier and gentler on the skin. However, we would like to inform the customers of the following regarding the use of our products:
- All facts, details & recommendations on our website are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of professionals.
- Customer feedback/testimonial (if any) is provided voluntarily, and as such it is based on individual perception & expectations from a particular product.
- Our recommendations are based on the advice of qualified alternative therapy practitioners and widely accepted facts about a particular natural ingredient.
- Natural skin care products are not a medication, and we can only make recommendation for suitability of our products in certain skin ailments & conditions. Any recommendations accepted by a purchaser are accepted entirely at the purchasers risk.
- By purchasing our products you accept responsibility to check with a professional before using any products that may interfere with drugs or medical conditions.
- By purchasing our products you recognise and accept the fact that that some natural ingredients, essential oils in particular, may still cause sensitivity in suseptible individuals and that Handmade Naturals Limited will not be held responsible for such occurences. We encourage those with sensitive skin to select our unscented products or purchase tester pots where applicable and performing a patch test on the skin for possible reactions.
NATURMA LIFE LLP accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of information or products.